Friday, November 30, 2007

One step forward, two steps back:

Well I shot myself in the foot so to speak. I took my code to work to hammer out some of the details. This meant a lot of changes without being able to test them. Somehow I incorporated old code into the new code and contaminated both :(

Long story short, I'm going back to a reliable backup on 11/25/2007 which was before my last two posts. Thus, I'm progressing in the wrong direction. The good news it, I'm incorporating the code optimizations I made recently into the old code prior to me breaking out the functions into their own files. This way I can know they work before I change too many things at once.

On a good note, I've been mocking up a claw mechanism at lunch today. Saw a YouTube video of one I liked and fashioned a working model out of craft sticks.

Jay